Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All About Baseball!

Cade is palying his second season of Tee-ball right now and he is having lots of fun. His skills have improved noticeably since last spring. I think he is quite good but I know I am a little biased. He had a really good game the other night and he was awarded the "Game Ball". this is a very big deal to Cade. He was also asked to be on the summer All Star team. I have learned that the top few players of each team in his division are chosen to participate in the All Star league/division. So basically we wiil continue at the ball fields throughout may for practices and then he plays on the "big kid" field in June for the All Star team. This team will prepare him for the next age group that he will be with in the Fall. I am learning all this as I go. I think I am going to be a co-team mom too. I will be team mom with another mother. This is Cade with his coach after he recieved the game ball!

Cade playing pitcher, isn't he a cutie!

No comments: