Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summertime!


We are all on summer break officially now. Cade has been off since Memorial Day, Maddy since last Thursday and I have been off since Friday. Aaron....well that is a whole different story....

I think this is my favorite summer break thus far, the kids are so independent and they play so beautifully together. I have spent my first few days od summer vacation cleaning and organizing closets and bedrooms. It is amazing how much stuff the kids have acquired over the past year. It is extremely theraputic to clean out and organize our living space. We follow the motto of Less Is More.

Aside from cleaning and organizing we have been swimming in our backyard pool everyday and cooking together. Mommy school starts today too. I need to bring Cade up to speed on a few concepts. Madison is going to be my teacher in training. She has decided she wants to be a teacher when she grows up so she might as well start now!

Our future plans for the summer include Splashway water park on Friday and SeaWorld after 2 weeks of VBS.

No comments: