Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Today we celebrated Aaron's 7th Father's Day. We started the day with breakfast tacos ( that I actually went out to get). Then Madison and Cade gave Daddy their home made "pop-up" cards. This was a really cool craft that we made last week.

Aaron's father's day gift was a portable weather radio from Home Depot. This is a battery powered radio that tells the weather......hmm....I still don't totally get that but I have like 15 bottles of lotion that I never really use, so I guess he can have a weather tellin' radio!


After the cards and gifts we were off to church. Aaron and I are studying a book about prayer called The Prayer That Changes Everything by Stormie Omartian in our Sunday School class.


After Cade's nap time we went to see Kung Fu Panda. It was a very cute movie. And now the kids are practicing all their newly acquired Kung Fu moves. (I have already gotten hurt twice!)


It has been a pretty great day all around!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments: