Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Problem......

Okay so here's the problem.....

I get time off from work and I am so very excited then I take on little projects around the house and one thing leads to another and I find myself needing something from the store.....before you know it I am standing in the middle of Wal Mart, Charming Charlie's, Katy Mills, (you can fill in the blank). I spend money being home. Does this happen to you? I was driving to HEB today and I passed by Charming Charlie's. I usually don't have time to browse because I am ALWAYS in a hurry. Today I am in no hurry at all.....

On the flip side I did end up getting a new purse and wallet that I did need. It ends up my little Madison has excellent and decisive taste. She helped me eliminate choices and narrow in on something that wasn't for a "very cool" mom but would increase my style. (She is painfully honest). This purchase did cost me one pair of greens Crocs for Cade, for waiting so patiently and some bling for Maddy for being my style consultant.
This is actually a little cuter in person, a little more shiny etc... the wallet is so neat it is hard sided and opens with a clasp...I just LOVE it.
Bottom line...if I want to be home then I have to work.....that makes no sense does it???
My life does seem so full of irony.

No comments: