Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Things

Okay so I am already feeling a little guilty about complaining in my last post. I wanted to share a few things in my home that bring me a great deal of joy. Note: these are things and not people, I hope you know that Aaron, Madison, Cade and my ever growing spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ compose the foundation of who I am. But God gave us other "things" to enjoy while we are here on this earth and these are a few of mine.
Folders for 1 cent at Office Depot.
I went there and they actually had them in stock!

I bought these lamps at Kirklands for $12 each.
They look so good and give of just the right
amount of light. I especially like them when
it is dark outside and they are the only lamps on.

This is a fountain that lights up. They look like
candles but they really aren't ahhh.....
This is going on 2 years old and it has not failed
me yet. Good things....

This is the stone on the front of our house.
I love this stone and I am happy every time I
look at it (which is frequently because as a result
we can't afford to leave the house! ha ha!).
This is our Texas star door. One more "thing"
that brings me a great deal of joy!
What things in your surroundings bring you joy?

No comments: